I was searching for a healthy filling breakfast that would give me energy for the whole day and that would be easy to make. This breakfast only took me about 15 minutes to make and it tasted amazing. I really like the ingredients used in this recipe, but my favourite part is the coconut oil. I decided to use coconut oil in this recipe as a replacement for butter or margarine. It tastes delicious on toast even just by itself or with cinnamon for a quick snack.
Makes : 1 servings Time: 15 minutes
- whole wheat toast
- coconut oil
- sliced avocado
- 1 egg
- a pinch of salt and pepper
- Toast a slice of whole eat bread and spread some coconut oil onto the warm bread.
- On top, place the slices of avocado in flower like shape (see picture above) I decided to drizzle a bit of lime onto the toast for some flavour.
- Then place a sunny side up egg on top the avocado toast.
- Now for the spices! I added some paprika onto this avocado and egg, this gives it a punch of flavour and a nice touch of colour.
**I believe this breakfast tastes best warm!